Share multiple links on your social media profile to direct more traffic to the pages that matter most
Influencers, business experts, small business owners, and even big brands use bio link pages to their advantage. Try it out for yourself!
Say more about your brand on your social media pages
Achieve your business goals with an easy-to-use tool
Create a personal page to position yourself as a qualified expert in your field, build a standalone page with downloadable content to capture more leads, or design a custom page for running an online event. One simple page will help you make your user experience much more seamless because your followers can easily access all of your relevant links from one place.
Boost your sales with limited time offers
Time-sensitive deals play on the well-known FOMO effect — they motivate users to act quickly. To ensure that users know that your offer is going away soon, try using a countdown timer — specify terms and conditions for your deal and accept orders and payments right on your bio link page.
Stay in touch — let your customers find you easily
Send auto-replies and accept payments via chatbots
Empower your bio link page with a WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook, or Telegram chatbot. This will allow you to send chatbot auto-flows to help you acquire more leads, keep moving them down your funnel, and accept payments.
Social media ad targeting tools
Add a Facebook pixel to your website to evaluate the effectiveness of your ads, track actions your website visitors take, and segment them into groups based on thir actions.Find out more
Three steps to create your bio link page
Building a professional-looking link page for social media and other platforms is totally code-free and zero stress.
CHOOSE A TEMPLATE FOR YOUR BIO LINK PAGE
Select a customizable template or use our drag and drop editor to create a custom page. Change colors, add text, buttons, images, and video.
SET UP AND PUBLISH YOUR PAGE
Add your name and favicon, change the link of the page, or connect your own domain. Fill in the keywords to rank your page higher in search results.
SHARE YOUR BIO LINK PAGE ON YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES AND MESSENGERS
Once your landing page is published, you can add it to your Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube bio. You can also promote it on other social media platforms, in your messengers, and via email campaigns.
What is a bio link page?
It’s a single page that stores all of your essential links — your blog, podcast, YouTube channel, chatbot for Instagram, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, or Telegram, etc. You can also place a subscription widget on this page to let your visitors subscribe to your email, SMS, or chatbot campaigns. With SendPulse, you can create a bio link page in no time and add it to your Instagram profile or other social media platforms.
Why do you need a link page in your Instagram bio?
There are three options to add a link to your Instagram account. You can place it in your bio for free, share it through your Stories if you have more than 10,000 followers, or use Story ads. By adding a link page to your Instagram profile, you can share more resources with your followers through a single URL.
How can I create a bio link page using SendPulse?
To create a bio link page, you need a SendPulse account. Sign in and go to the ''Landing Pages'' section. Choose a template that suits your needs or create it from scratch. Choose the element you need from the left panel, arrange your page structure, and customize each element using the toolbar. You will see all of the changes to your template in real-time. For more information, check out our guide on adding multiple links to your bio.
What elements can you add to your bio link page layout using SendPulse?
You can add the following elements to your bio link page:
- Text. Add a text block to your template. Change the font and size of your text, add a background image, set up indents, and use other formatting tools.
- Cover. Use it to create a header for your bio link page. You can upload an image to be used as a cover or pull it in from your social media profile..
- Carousel. Upload one picture or add a series of images. You can also use this element to add a video to your bio link page.
- Button. Add buttons to your bio link page, add the necessary links to them, change the text, and customize your design. You can insert a link to a website, email address, or phone number to the button. There are also payment buttons available for accepting payments right from your bio link page.
- Subscription form. Add a subscription form to your bio link page so visitors can sign up for your email updates.
- Social media. Add social media buttons to allow your visitors to follow you on the social media platform they prefer.
- Chatbots. Use this element to add a button to a chat and let your visitors subscribe to your Instagram, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, or Telegram chatbot. If you have a chatbot created with SendPulse, the existing bot link will be pulled in automatically. If you have a chatbot created with another service, you should add the link manually. If you don’t have a chatbot yet, you can build one for free using the SendPulse Chatbot service.
- Indent. Divide content on a bio link page using indents and lines.
Can I create a bio link page for free?
Yes, you can create a bio link page with basic functions for free without coding.
Create a link page for your social media profiles
Help your audience find your content in one clickCreate a bio link page
Sign up withSign in with Facebook Sign in with Google